COMING Q4 2021!
You have (possibly) taken our cryptocurrency investigation foundation class, perhaps you have been involved in a few investigations and you now want to move to the next level.
This class is for you.
With many of the commercial tools now supporting the identification of mixers, ERC-20 tokens, DeFi and similar, an investigator needs to know how it works, how to look at evidence manually and interpret what a tool is telling them.
In this ‘tool independent’ training you will see how criminals are leveraging crypto to commit and launder the proceeds of crime. For example, learn to track manually through mixers, understand and identify coinjoin transactions and extract raw data from open-source resources.
CSITech have been involved in hundreds of investigations totalling billions of Dollars/Pounds and we bring many of these real world examples and lessons learned to the class.
This course is designed for Cyber and Financial investigators to extend their knowledge in this growing and increasingly complex arena.
The current syllabus, which is growing all the time, includes:
- Recognizing patterns of use on the blockchain
- Mapping manually through mixers
- Understand and identify coinjoin transactions such as from Wasabi
- Identifying wallets by their blockchain signature
- Tracing ERC-20 tokens and contracts
- Tracking new coins through forks
- Extracting raw data from open source resources
- Interpreting data provided by exchanges
- Alternative currencies
- Tracking Tether over Bitcoin
- Understanding the IOTA Tangle
- Understanding and tracing transactions through decentralized currency exchanges
- Deconstructing derivation paths to ensure seizure of all assets.
Register your Interest with the form below